Mobi View Replacement – Splashtop Classroom
Splashtop Classroom enables teachers to share their desktop and applications. Once connected, students can view, control and annotate over lesson content directly from their own devices.
Best of all, you don’t need special proprietary tablets or devices to use Splashtop Classroom.
– Use your Windows or Mac computer
– Control the lesson from an iPad or Android tablet
– Teach from anywhere in the classroom
– Chrome browser on a Chromebook, Windows computer, or a Mac
– iPads using the Splashtop Classroom app
– Android devices using the Splashtop Classroom app
For information on Splashtop Classroom volume licensing for school districts, speak with a Splashtop education specialist at 1-408-861-1088 x145 or email us at email@example.com.
Or get started now with a free trial. Splashtop Classroom is a great value, starting at just $29.99 per teacher per year, and works with your existing computers, Chromebooks, iPads and Android tablets.